Join the Board
Advocate for the people • Create change in the community • Grow as a leader
At The Pathfinder Network (TPN), we are members of the communities we serve. We do this work for our families, friends, children, ancestors, and for our shared future. We do this work because we know that we deserve better, and we believe that change is possible.
You are an ideal candidate for our Board of Directors if…
• You know the struggles because you’ve experienced them too.
• You know the barriers because they have been in your way.
• You know that change is possible because you’ve made it happen.
• You are committed to the liberation of all Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC).
• You understand how systems are often most harmful to people with intersectional identities.
• You are ready to challenge old ideas about justice system-involvement and bring new solutions.
• You are willing to tell it like it is.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we would love to meet you. Please complete this brief Board of Directors application and we will be in touch soon!
The mission of The Pathfinder Network is to provide systems-impacted individuals and families with the tools and support they need to be safe and thrive in our communities.